Those of MAKS-2017 visitors who appreciate their time and prefer spending it comfortably and efficiently have the opportunity to attend our PRIORITY zone.
PRIORITY zone is a unique VIP complex located on the first line of the chalet with a superb field of vision, including the flight strip, and consisting of several functional zones:
- a comfortable air-conditioned pavilion with a cozy relaxation area (sofas, armchairs, coffee tables);
- a multi-level spectator stand with a summer cafe zone and seats to enjoy the flight programme (open area);
- a restaurant ? la carte providing excellent visitor service; a bar serving spirits;
- a playground offering soft pouffes and toys, with animators organizing entertaining workshops for children;
- sanitary conveniences (men’s and women’s rooms, comfortable sanitary facilities with water supply).
PRIORITY zone programme includes:
- excellent service and individual approach to each visitor;
- car parking pass;
- meeting visitors at the car park, guiding to transfer;
- VIP-transfer from parking to the PRIORITY complex;
- priority checkpoint pass;
- registration by ticket, PRIORITY badges;
- free information leaflets, guidebooks and flight programme schedules;
- excellent service provided by qualified personnel throughout the day;
- welcome breakfast (snacks and soft drinks);
- guided tour around MAKS static display (optional);
- MAKS-2017 branded souvenir gifts.
The complex is open for visits from the first day of MAKS-2017 from 10:00 to 18:00 (for all categories of visitors, including children).
Group transfers to the territory of Ramenskoye Airport require additional bus pass!
The following services are provided upon prior request from the visitor and paid extra:
- getting up the media platform;
- meals for groups (buffet, dinners, etc.)
For additional information on visiting, registration and customised service for guests of the PRIORITY zone please contact
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel.: +7 (926) 545 66 44