Dear Exhibitors and stand contractors!
Please pay your attention to the following information:
The full list of services
The full list of services you can find in “MAKS-2017 General Conditions” or in Personal Account of MAKS-2017. Please note that all mentioned services within the territory of MAKS-2017 shall be rendered only by JSC AVIASALON or by accredited companies.
Access to the territory
Access to the territory of MAKS-2017 during build-up, operation period and dismantling shall be provided by passes in compliance with the time period stated therein, with the document of identification. Contractor’s passes can be arranged only after the procedure of Design Documents Approval. Accredited contractors will receive access to the Personal Account of MAKS-2017.
The entry to the Exhibition territory of trucks and passenger transport intended for loading/ unloading shall be subject to payment and having a pass. The maximum stay time of a vehicle within the Exhibition territory shall be 4 hours.
For the purposes of ordering and obtaining a single pass, you should refer to the official forwarding agent of MAKS-2017 – company EXPO-M LTD.
|Darya Novikovaemail@example.com||Mob. +7 (929) 604 72 32
Office. +7 (495) 640 55 00 ext. 420
Forwarding services, customs clearance of exhibition goods and stand equipment is performed by the official forwarding agents of MAKS-2017 – EXPO-M LTD and EXPOWESTRANS LLC. Loading/unloading operations with mechanized aids shall be performed only by specialists and aids of official forwarding agents of the Exhibition. Use of mechanized aides (including motor vehicles equipped with load lifting manipulators) and personnel of other organizations shall not be allowed.
|Mr. Zakharov Georgyfirstname.lastname@example.org||+7 (495) 640-55-00 ext. 333|
|Mr. Karhmazyants Avakimemail@example.com||+7 (495) 640-55-00 ext. 314|
|Mr. Pavlov Ivanfirstname.lastname@example.org||+7 (495) 640-55-00 ext. 341|
|Mr. Kalinin Andreyemail@example.com||+7 (495) 640-55-00 ext. 312|
|Mr. Evgeny Bryuninfirstname.lastname@example.org||+7 (495) 640-55-00 ext. 303|
|Mr. Lys Alexey||Lys@ewt.ru||Mob. +7 (985) 767 46 45
Office. +7 (495) 605 74 21
|Ms. Kabaylova Juliaemail@example.com||Mob. +7 (985) 135 01 30
Office. +7 (495) 605 03 27
Approval of stand Design Documents
Invitation of outside Contractors to perform mounting-demounting and decoration works shall be permitted only for construction of Custom Build stands and with coordinated technical documents available. If you delegate performing of construction, electrical installation and decoration works to the external company, make sure to bring the list of the documents necessary for coordination of technical documentation to its notice.
For the purposes of approval of the set-up of the exhibition stand/chalet, the Contractor shall submit the following documents:
- image of the stand, including 3D visualization, isometric drawings and views;
- letter for goods move-in/out stamped by the Fire Department;
- a detailed layout of the stand showing all dimensions and description of construction materials.
For accreditation of the Contractor (all documents shall be signed by the Contractor’s CEO):
- original certificate of Contractor’s compliance with international standards GOST R ISO 9000 (the original shall be returned) or its notarized copy;
- power of attorney issued by the exhibitor and authorizing the construction of the stand (chalet) on exhibitor’s letterhead;
- letter for construction of a two-level stand;
- 1:100 scale construction drawings for a two-level stand specifying all sizes and sectional views signed by the designer and stamped by the designing company;
- certificates of compliance for all materials and structures used for the construction of the stand, including electrical parts; certificates of treatment of flammable materials used for the design of the stand with a flame retardant;
- an electrical plan of the stand showing the supply voltage, maximum load for each unit, electrical connection points with full interpretation of symbols and indication of total power;
- a list of electricians (on Contractor’s letterhead) engaged in the electrical installation of the stand signed by the Contractor’s CEO;
- photocopies of certificates issued to electricians specified in the list and confirming that they have safety qualification level of Group III or higher, with a note of certification, a copy of the electricians qualification control register;
- copies of orders appointing persons responsible for electrical works and safety;
- civil liability insurance policy;
- certificate of Delineation of Operational Responsibility for Electric Installations;
- letter of guarantee.
The originals of all above mentioned documents must be delivered to Technical manager on site. All documents shall be signed and stamped by Company CEO or responsible Manager.
|Manager for cooperation with foreign Contractors:||E-mail:||Telephone:|
|Natalya Shipinafirstname.lastname@example.org||+7 (495) 989-26-63|
Rates for coordination of technical project documentation
If the documents are submitted before June 09, 2017:
|Coordination of technical project documentation||Price, euro*|
|For the one-storey stand construction, per 1 sq.m.||17|
|For the two-storey stand construction (the square of two floors is added ), per 1sq.m.||17|
|Control of static calculations for two-storey stands, per 1 sq.m.||775|
|The rights to build standard stands, performance of technical support and control the quality of mounting and dismounting, holding a complex technical works of security on build-up area, per 1 sq.m.||46|
|Covering carpet without building, per 1 sq.m.||3|
* - 18% VAT is excluded.
Provision of documents after June 09, 2017:
From June 10 till 27 , 2017 the cost of works and services increased by 50%;
From June 28 till July 06, 2017, the cost of works and services increased by 100%.
Please pay your attention to the Fire safety regulations mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of participation in exhibitions held at Russia Transport Exhibition Complex.
All the materials used for stand building should have Fire certificates according to the Russian legislation. You can also be obliged to cover your materials with special fire-safety compound.
All fire certificates must be translated into Russian language and certified by the seal of the organization.
It is necessary to provide the presence of the Russian-speaking representative of stand Builder Company during the whole period of stand/chalet mounting to communicate with representative of the Fire Department.
The Fire Department № 45
|Mr. Fedor Kalashnikov
(only Russian language)
|+7 (495) 556-45-07
140186, Moscow region, 1 Garnaeva str., Zhukovsky, SI Special department of FFD No. 3, special department No. 7.
Procedure of technical suspensions approval
In order to coordinate technical suspensions it is necessary to complete the form P-1 for hanging the structure with its brief description and to submit the stand and structure project. Coordination of technical suspensions is performed on a paid basis. The above mentioned form and documents please send to: