To participate in the Exhibition remotely, a registration fee of 420 EUR (net of VAT 18%) shall be paid.
Remote participation in MAKS 2017 includes:
- Publishing of the company information in the official Catalog and online Catalog in the following scope:
- company name (in Russian and English);
- contact information (address, phone and fax numbers, Е-mail and website addresses);
- brief information on the company business activities in the Russian and English languages (up to 200 characters in Russian and 200 characters in English, including spaces and punctuation marks). Only standard abbreviations are accepted. Please indicate business activities of the company in the classifier.
- Publication of the company logo in the printed Catalog.
- Provision of three (3) single visit exhibition tickets valid from July 18th to July 23th, 2017 to company employees.
Publication of information beyond the specified scope as well as publication of advertisements is charged for separately. To check the fees for the publication of additional information and advertisements in the official Catalog, please refer to the "Tariffs for Publication in the Official Catalog" and "Advertising in the Catalog" sections.
Attention! Registration will continue until June 20, 2017.
To get more information on the remote participation and publication of advertisements in the official MAKS 2017 Catalog, please contact the manager in charge:
Tel: +7 (495) 989-26-65, ext. 103
MAKS Speed Festival
August 1, 2017
Zhukovsky, a town in the suburbs of Moscow, hold the second Speed Festival as part of Show MAKS...