Aviasalon JSC in cooperation with the Russian United Business Aviation Association (RUBAA) will organize a special program dedicated to the development of business aviation, a Business Aviation Day, as part of MAKS-2017.
On 20 July 2017, in Priority chalet located on the territory of exhibition complex, a press-conference and a roundtable discussion dedicated to the development of industry and business aviation market will be held as part of MAKS-2017, and the special area for business communication will be allocated.
An opportunity to arrange a static exhibition and perform flight demonstration of aircrafts will be provided.
Preliminary Event Program for 20 July 2017:*
|10:00 – 10:30||Welcome reception and registration.|
|10:30||Opening of Business Aviation Day for guests and press.|
|10:30 – 12:00||A roundtable discussion involving the representatives of federal executive bodies and dedicated to the situation, future developments and proposed perspectives with regard to the actual statistics. Topical industry issues and solutions for the current situation.|
|12:00 – 12:30||Coffee break.|
|12:30 – 14:00||Presentations and reports of the participants of Business Aviation Day with participation of the representatives of federal executive bodies.|
|14:00 – 15:00||Press-conference assisted by the representatives of federal executive bodies.|
|15:00 – 17:00||Flight demonstration as part of business days program MAKS-2017.|
|16:00||Coffee break, light refreshments and cocktails from the event sponsors.|
|17:00||“Business Aviation Day” banquet with drawing of prizes and souvenirs from the event attendees.|
* - A preliminary program may be modified.
Aviasalon JSC and RUBAA offer special terms of participation and an opportunity to allocate a business meeting area for business representatives:
The participants of Business Aviation Day may enjoy additional services provided by our Partners at any time and on any day of MAKS-2017:
- Rental of helicopter and/or business jet that will bring you not only to anywhere in Moscow, but also anywhere in the world;
- Services for business aviation flights / ground handling operation;
- Rental of conference halls of the exhibition complex and meeting rooms of Priority chalet with WI-FI hotspot, PC and telephone;
- Order of additional passes for employees and motor transport;
- Installation of a professional display booth;
- Additional advertising opportunities in the exhibition complex and Priority chalet;
- Organization of advertising “coffee breaks and cocktails” for participants and guests;
- Provision of drinks and snacks to a “display booth”;
- Passport and customs control;
- Aviation security control which is fast and convenient for passengers;
- Possibility to perform acquainting flights;
- Transportation of participants and crew members from an aircraft to the lounge zone;
- Luxury lounge services at the terminals of Zhukovsky Airport;
- Provision of airline meal;
- Express order of limousine services and VIP-taxi;
- Hotel reservation.
Please contact the customer support of Business Aviation Day for additional services.
Support of participants of Business Aviation Day:
MAKS Speed Festival
August 1, 2017
Zhukovsky, a town in the suburbs of Moscow, hold the second Speed Festival as part of Show MAKS...