Accreditation of media to cover the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS is open.
Three stages of MAKS-2017 accreditation:
- Stage 1: completion and sending of an accreditation application for your media before June 30.
- Stage 2: personal accreditation of members of your media; the Form will be sent to the email address specified in your application. Please fill in and submit the Form, subject to your accreditation quota, by July 7.
- Stage 3: issue of Press Passes. Starting from July 10, journalists who have received an accreditation approval (“Issue permitted” message in the “Status” line) on their personal accounts may get their Press Passes. Press Passes will be issued against presentation of an employee ID card or power of attorney from your media or a letter listing accredited employees printed on an official letterhead signed and sealed by the head.
July 10–14 from 10.00 to 19.00: issue of Press Passes in ОАО Aviasalon's Moscow office at: Malaya Pirogovskaya street, 13, building 1, floor 4, room 408 (Sportivnaya metro station), tel.: +7 495 989 2665
July 17–21 from 09.00 to 18.00: issue of Press Passes in ОАО Aviasalon's office at: Zhukovski, Gromov Flight Reseach Institute, Registration Centre, floor 4, Garnaeva street, tel.:+7 495 787 6651, ext. 356.
How to get to Zhukovski Registration Centre:
By suburban train from Kazansky railway terminal to Otdykh station, then by minibus No. 6 or 17 to Pervaya Stolovaya stop.
On July 18–23, 2017 car access to Zhukovski will only be permitted with a special pass.
You can proceed to accreditation after reading the Terms "Terms and Conditions of Participation in Exhibitions", “Press” section.
Taking into account the exhibition's infrastructure and the media's extensive interest in the event, the number of media representatives at MAKS-2017 is limited for considerations of convenience and easy access to necessary resources.
- industry press – max 4 people;
- social, political and business press – max 4 people;
- TV channel – max 7 people;
- radio station – max 2 people;
- news agency – max 3 people;
- website – max 2 people;
- news portal – max 2 people.
Head of the Press Centre may increase a quota upon a formal justified request from a media.
The Press Pass is a document confirming a journalist's accreditation for MAKS-2017 and only valid if presented together with a passport. Any other accreditation cards or staff passes are not valid for MAKS-2017.
Press Passes will be issued only subject to an accreditation confirmation recorded in the database and against presentation of an employee ID card or power of attorney from the media or a letter listing accredited employees printed on an official letterhead signed and sealed by the head.
Accreditation will not entitle a journalist to enter the exhibition area in a personal or business car.
Motor vehicle access to the Rossiya Transport and Exhibition Complex will be limited to TV crew vehicles and mobile satellite communication stations with a special pass to be issued upon an individual request approved by the Head of the Press Centre. A special spot near the Press Centre will be allocated for mobile satellite communication stations.
Contacts of MAKS-2017 Directorate
Head of the Press Centre: Irina Yermolayeva
Tel.: +7 (903) 546-30-14
Aviasalon JSC to operate Gidroaviasalon 2018 Exhibition
June 6, 2018
Aviasalon JSC will expands its portfolio by becoming an official operator of the 12th International Exhibition...