SALON TERMS AND PARTICIPANTS
• When will the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013 be held?
The 11th International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013 will be held from August 27 till September 1, 2013 in Zhukovsky, Moscow Region.
27 August – The Official Opening Day
28 – 29 August – MAKS is open to industry professionals only
30 August – 1 September – MAKS is open to public visitors
• What time does the Salon open and close?
The Show starts at 10:00 and ends at 18:00 each day.
• Where is it possible to acquire tickets to MAKS 2013?
You will be able to purchase the tickets through MAKS 2013 POS Authorized Dealers in Moscow, Moscow Region and other Regions of Russia and Europe. Further information will be posted on the official Site as soon as tickets go on sale.
Tickets are also available to purchase on site.
Beware of resellers and Counterfeit tickets distributed through points not authorized for sale.
Preliminary tickets are cheaper than tickets acquired on site.
• Is there a ticket that gives admittance on both Saturday and Sunday?
No, such ticket doesn’t exist.
• Can I buy a ticket for a specific day?
Yes, all the tickets for public visitors are dated.
• Who is eligible to visit the Airshow free of charge?
- Persons invited by the event organizer,
- Children before age 14 accompanied by adults
• Is there any difference between the programs of flying display on the trade days and on the public days?
On the public days the program is the same, on the trade days the program is reduced.
• What time does the flying display start and how long does it last?
On the trade days the flying display starts at 15.00 and ends at 18.00, on the public days the display lasts from 11.00 to 17.00.
• Where can I view the flying display schedule?
The program is finally confirmed on the eve of Demonstration Day. A provisional list will be posted on the official Website of MAKS 2013 http://www.aviasalon.com/. Follow updates!
• Will it be able to enter the aircrafts?
It will be possible to enter some aircrafts on static parking.
ARRIVAL AND ACCOMODATION
• How can I reach the Salon Venue?
By electric train:
From Kazanski Railway Station (Komsomolskaya metro station) or from Vykhino metro station to Otdih Station, from were free shuttle buses will take the guests to the airfield.
There are express buses ¹¹ 424, 478 from Vykhino metro station and express bus ¹525 from Kuzminki metro station to Zhukovsky, from were free shuttle buses will take the guests to the airfield.
It will be possible to get into the city only with a special CAR PASS. All the cars without this PASS will be able to reach an intercept parking lot outside the city, from were free shuttle buses will take the guests to the airfield.
More detailed information will be posted on the official Website when available. Follow updates!
• Is car parking available at the Salon Venue?
Yes, parking spaces at the event are available for those who have à special CAR PASS.
• Do I need to pay for parking at the event?
Yes, you need. To have the opportunity to leave your car in this park you need to buy a special one-day CAR PASS. You will be able to purchase these PASSES through all MAKS 2013 POS Authorized Dealers in Moscow, Moscow Region and other Regions of Russia and Europe.
• Where to stay during MAKS?
Guaranteed rooms in
hotels of all categories in
Zhukovsky, Ramenskoye, Moscow, transfers, transportation, guides, interpreters, excursions.
• What are the opening hours of car parks?
Car parks will be open from 9.30 to 19.00 each day.
• What kind of food can I get on site?
There will be numerous catering facilities at The Salon open to the public: soft drinks and ice cream Tents, Fast Food points, Cafes, Restaurants and Business-class restaurants.
• Can I bring my dog with me?
No, only guide and assistance dogs are permitted.
• Is it permitted to smoke at the Airshow?
Yes, you will be able to smoke in Special Smoking Areas.
• What do I need to do if I feel bad or hurt myself?
There will be available a medical aid station on site, where you will be able to receive the medications and primary health care.
• When will the official DVD from MAKS 2013 be available for purchase?
The official DVD will go on sale within two month after the end of the Salon.
• Are there any facilities for young children?
There will be a special playground for children, where parents will be able to leave their children while visiting an exhibition.
• What if my child gets lost at MAKS?
If this happens, please address yourself to the Information office or to the Broadcast centre, where you will be able to make an announcement over loudspeaker.
• Will there be cloakrooms on site?
Yes, cloakroom facilities will be available in front of the checkpoint.
• Where can I view the Exponent lists?
Åhe event organizers will begin publishing these lists on the official website of MAKS 2013 since July, 1st
• Will the streets of Zhukovsky be cordoned off during the Salon?
Transit passage through Zhukovsky will be closed from 12 to 18 August 2013. But the citizens, employees and suppliers will be able to drive through the City with a CAR PASS which can be received in the City Administration Building.
• What happens if the weather is bad? Will the event be cancelled?
The Salon will be open in any weather conditions. The flying display will take place even if it’s raining, but the organizers reserve the right to cancel any part of the program if weather conditions pose any threat to the safety of participants and spectators.